|Your RRP: £114.95|
|Your Cost Per Unit: £55.30|
|Your Net Revenue: £95.79|
|Your Mark Up: 2.08|
|Your Gross Margin: £40.49|
Benefits For You
- No stock risk
- Buy what you need
- No working capital risk
- Limited warehouse space
- Competitively Priced
- High rate of sale
- High stock turn
- Low weeks of cover
- In stock for repeats
What Passenger Offers
- Passenger funds stock risk
- Passenger warehouse holds stock
- Passenger covers free next working day delivery on orders over £1500
- Automated recurring deliveries available
The Alaska Parka has you covered for every adventure, providing weather resistant warmth and timeless styling.
Featuring sherpa lined hood, quilted body lining, a concealed YKK zipper, water resistant protection and easy access hand warmer pockets.
Built for everyday adventures close to home to wind swept winter escapes further afield.
Product SKU: W-JC-1G4JW-2415-XS
50% Recycled polyester 50% polyester Oxford Taslan outer with a PFC-free water repellent coating (DWR). 100g Recycled polyester insulation, nylon lining and a recycled sherpa fleece hood lining. Recycled polyester reduces our dependence on petroleum, cuts out the water and air pollution produced when creating virgin polyester, alongside preventing unnecessary landfill waste.
- Mid-weight, water resistant, parka jacket.
- Concealed central YKK zip with a storm flap.
- Sherpa lined hood with adjustable shock cords.
- Exterior pockets with popper fastenings and side pocket entrances.
- Chest welt pocket.
- Adjustable velcro on the cuffs.
- Internal patch pocket.
- Hanging loop.
- Branded woven label.
- 3 Piece hood with a peak.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.