|Your RRP: £134.95|
|Your Cost Per Unit: £51.04|
|Your Net Revenue: £112.46|
|Your Mark Up: 2.64|
|Your Gross Margin: £61.42|
- Buyers Information
- description, materials & specification
- Sustainability & Traceability
Benefits For You
- No stock risk
- Buy what you need
- No working capital risk
- Limited warehouse space
- Competitively Priced
- High rate of sale
- High stock turn
- Low weeks of cover
- In stock for repeats
What Passenger Offers
- Passenger funds stock risk
- Passenger warehouse holds stock
- Passenger covers free next working day delivery on orders over £1500
- Automated recurring deliveries available
The Baltic parka style jacket has you covered for every adventure, providing weather resistant warmth and timeless styling.
Featuring sherpa lined upper body and hood, quilted lower lining, a concealed YKK zipper, PFC-Free water resistant protection and easy access hand warmer pockets.
Built for everyday adventures close to home to wind swept winter escapes further afield.
Product SKU: M-JC-BLVRQ-2421-SM
50% Recycled Polyester 50% Polyester Oxford Taslan outer with a PFC-free water repellent coating (DWR) (water resistant) 100g recycled polyester insulation, nylon main jacket lining, 310g sherpa fleece hood lining.
- Mid-weight, water resistant, parka jacket.
- Concealed central YKK zip with a storm flap.
- Sherpa lined hood with adjustable drawcords.
- Exterior pockets with popper fastenings and side pocket entrances.
- Adjustable velcro on the cuffs.
- Internal patch pocket.
- Hanging loop.
- Faux leather sleeve patch.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.