|Your RRP: £74.95|
|Your Cost Per Unit: £38.28|
|Your Net Revenue: £62.46|
|Your Mark Up: 1.96|
|Your Gross Margin: £24.18|
- Buyers Information
- description, materials & specification
- Sustainability & Traceability
Benefits For You
- No stock risk
- Buy what you need
- No working capital risk
- Limited warehouse space
- Competitively Priced
- High rate of sale
- High stock turn
- Low weeks of cover
- In stock for repeats
What Passenger Offers
- Passenger funds stock risk
- Passenger warehouse holds stock
- Passenger covers free next working day delivery on orders over £1500
- Automated recurring deliveries available
What better to keep you covered this winter than the Campbell Hooded Sherpa Jacket?
It's long line style for that extra protection against the weather and our sustainable 100% Recycled sherpa fleece means you can wear warmth and be mindful doing it.
Product SKU: W-FL-11VO8-2433-XS
100% Recycled Polyester Sherpa Fleece 310g Recycled polyester reduces our dependence on petroleum, cuts out the water and air pollution produced when creating virgin polyester, alongside preventing unnecessary landfill waste. This is a heavyweight 310g fabric, created for warmth and all day comfort.
- Cosy, easy-wearing, recycled polyester sherpa fleece jacket with REPREVE fabric placket.
- Sherpa lined hood with adjustable drawcords.
- Heavy-weight popper-up jacket style hooded fleece.
- Cut in a long fit with a curved hem for ease of movement.
- Front hand pockets for your everyday essentials.
- Hanging loop.
- Faux leather sleeve patch.
- Soft elastane binding on the cuffs.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.