|Your RRP: £159.95|
|Your Cost Per Unit: £63.81|
|Your Net Revenue: £133.29|
|Your Mark Up: 2.51|
|Your Gross Margin: £69.48|
Benefits For You
- No stock risk
- Buy what you need
- No working capital risk
- Limited warehouse space
- Competitively Priced
- High rate of sale
- High stock turn
- Low weeks of cover
- In stock for repeats
What Passenger Offers
- Passenger funds stock risk
- Passenger warehouse holds stock
- Passenger covers free next working day delivery on orders over £1500
- Automated recurring deliveries available
The Cordova Bay is the perfect winter jacket. Water resistant with a longer line style for extra protection from the elements.
It has a half quilted lining with a cinch waist to further fend off the winter chill and an adjustable sherpa fleece hood to keep you extra cosy. Ready for everyday wear or your next winter escape.
Product SKU: W-JC-YZLG9-2681-XS
50% Recycled polyester 50% polyester Oxford Taslan outer with a PFC-free water repellent coating (DWR). 140g Recycled polyester insulation, nylon lining and a recycled sherpa fleece hood lining. Recycled polyester reduces our dependence on petroleum, cuts out the water and air pollution produced when creating virgin polyester, alongside preventing unnecessary landfill waste.
- Warm parka jacket made from recycled polyester.
- Heavy-weight and water resistant.
- Concealed central YKK zip with a storm flap.
- Sherpa lined hood and upper body with adjustable draw cords.
- Exterior pockets with popper fastenings and side pocket entrances.
- Chest welt pockets.
- Internal patch pocket.
- Hanging loop.
- Branded faux suede label.
- 3 Piece adjustable hood with a removable faux fur trim.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.