|Your RRP: £134.95|
|Your Cost Per Unit: £54.52|
|Your Net Revenue: £112.46|
|Your Mark Up: 2.48|
|Your Gross Margin: £57.94|
- Buyers Information
- description, materials & specification
- Sustainability & Traceability
Benefits For You
- No stock risk
- Buy what you need
- No working capital risk
- Limited warehouse space
- Competitively Priced
- High rate of sale
- High stock turn
- Low weeks of cover
- In stock for repeats
What Passenger Offers
- Passenger funds stock risk
- Passenger warehouse holds stock
- Passenger covers free next working day delivery on orders over £1500
- Automated recurring deliveries available
The Escapism is our changing robe with a super soft, cosy and snug sherpa fleece lining. Get changed anywhere in privacy and comfort, dry off, stay warm and keep the elements at bay. Built with 100% recycled single-use plastic bottles with a PFC-Free water resistant coating.
Product SKU: U-PN-VFHKD-1816-XS
100% Recycled polyester ripstop (50D) with a PFC-free water repellent coating (DWR), 80g recycled polyester insulation and a full sherpa towel lining. Recycled polyester reduces our dependence on petroleum, cuts out the water and air pollution produced when creating virgin polyester, alongside preventing unnecessary landfill waste.
- 100% Recycled Polyester changing robe.
- Made with 85 Recycled Plastic Bottles.
- Lightweight robe which packs down small.
- Fully lined with a warm sherpa fleece.
- This robe has a screen print on the chest and back.
- Adjustable velcro on the cuffs.
- Two-way zip and side slits for easy changing.
- 2 Front pockets with a hand-warming tricot lining.
- Internal patch pocket with a velcro seal.
- YKK zips throughout with contrast colour zip ends.
- Back neck hanging loop.
- Perfect for days spent on the beach and evenings by the fire.
- Check out our size guide for dimensions.
- This robe arrives packed away into a stuff-sack.
- This product is vegan friendly.