|Your RRP: £69.95|
|Your Cost Per Unit: £29.77|
|Your Net Revenue: £58.29|
|Your Mark Up: 2.35|
|Your Gross Margin: £28.52|
Benefits For You
- No stock risk
- Buy what you need
- No working capital risk
- Limited warehouse space
- Competitively Priced
- High rate of sale
- High stock turn
- Low weeks of cover
- In stock for repeats
What Passenger Offers
- Passenger funds stock risk
- Passenger warehouse holds stock
- Passenger covers free next working day delivery on orders over £1500
- Automated recurring deliveries available
Crafted with our cosy, durable and easy wearing 100% Recycled Sherpa-Fleece. The Fairbanks takes classic heritage-inspired style and function to new levels with sustainable materials and mindful manufacturing processes.
A laid back, super comfy layer with attention to detail finishing throughout. Built for escapism, built for comfort and made to roam.
Product SKU: W-FL-0ER6Z-1539-XS
100% Recycled Polyester Sherpa Fleece 310g Recycled polyester reduces our dependence on petroleum, cuts out the water and air pollution produced when creating virgin polyester, alongside preventing unnecessary landfill waste. This is a heavyweight 310g fabric, created for warmth and all day comfort.
- Cosy, easy-wearing recycled sherpa fleece.
- Zipped hand pockets for your everyday essentials.
- Branded embroidered label.
- Hanging loop.
- YKK zips throughout.
- Soft Lycra binding on the hem, cuffs and neckline.
- Brushed Tricot lined pockets - perfect for warming hands.
- This product is vegan friendly.