|Your RRP: £24.95|
|Your Cost Per Unit: £10.62|
|Your Net Revenue: £20.79|
|Your Mark Up: 2.35|
|Your Gross Margin: £10.17|
- Buyers Information
- description, materials & specification
- Sustainability & Traceability
Benefits For You
- No stock risk
- Buy what you need
- No working capital risk
- Limited warehouse space
- Competitively Priced
- High rate of sale
- High stock turn
- Low weeks of cover
- In stock for repeats
What Passenger Offers
- Passenger funds stock risk
- Passenger warehouse holds stock
- Passenger covers free next working day delivery on orders over £1500
- Automated recurring deliveries available
The Forest vest is a minimalist addition to your wardrobe.
Crafted with care-free days in mind, using our Recycled and Organic marl cotton blend and cut in our everyday classic fit.
Product SKU: M-TE-IEGTE-1748-SM
50% Recycled 50% Organic Cotton 160g This fabric is made from our Recycled and Organic Cotton blend, designed to be durable whilst leaving the smallest footprint. Organic Cotton cuts out harmful chemicals and reduces water consumption, whilst Recycled Cotton repurposes existing materials, preventing unnecessary landfill waste. This is a lightweight 160g fabric, created for movement and all-day comfort.
- Garment dyed and vintage washed for a worn-in look.
- Chest pocket with a woven label.
- Recycled polyester care label.
- This product is vegan friendly.