|Your RRP: £29.95|
|Your Cost Per Unit: £12.74|
|Your Net Revenue: £24.96|
|Your Mark Up: 2.35|
|Your Gross Margin: £12.22|
Benefits For You
- No stock risk
- Buy what you need
- No working capital risk
- Limited warehouse space
- Competitively Priced
- High rate of sale
- High stock turn
- Low weeks of cover
- In stock for repeats
What Passenger Offers
- Passenger funds stock risk
- Passenger warehouse holds stock
- Passenger covers free next working day delivery on orders over £1500
- Automated recurring deliveries available
Crafted with our recycled & organic marl cotton blend.
A longsleeve tee for the outsiders, travelling far and wide to find those pockets of escapism. Featuring a water-based print and cut in our signature everyday fit. For every order, you plant a tree.
Product SKU: M-LT-HTZNB-1148-SM
30% Recycled 70% Organic Marl Cotton 160g This premium marl fabric is made from our Recycled and Organic Cotton blend, designed to be durable whilst leaving the smallest footprint. Organic Cotton cuts out harmful chemicals and reduces water consumption, whilst Recycled Cotton repurposes existing materials, preventing unnecessary landfill waste. This is a lightweight 160g fabric, created for movement and all-day comfort.
- This product has a chemical free, water-based screen print on the front.
- This marl fabric has been created by spinning two tonal yarns, resulting in an easy-wearing blended colour with a subtle finish.
- All our T-shirts have received a garment wash to ensure a soft hand-feel, and arrive pre-shrunk.
- Rib neck with an inserted V.
- stitching detail along the hem and cuff.
- Branded woven hem label.
- This product is vegan friendly.