|Your RRP: £49.95|
|Your Cost Per Unit: £17.00|
|Your Net Revenue: £41.63|
|Your Mark Up: 2.94|
|Your Gross Margin: £24.63|
- Buyers Information
- description, materials & specification
- Sustainability & Traceability
Benefits For You
- No stock risk
- Buy what you need
- No working capital risk
- Limited warehouse space
- Competitively Priced
- High rate of sale
- High stock turn
- Low weeks of cover
- In stock for repeats
What Passenger Offers
- Passenger funds stock risk
- Passenger warehouse holds stock
- Passenger covers free next working day delivery on orders over £1500
- Automated recurring deliveries available
Nowhere Bound and feeling good, that's what this sweatshirt describes.
A classic raglan fit and made without Recycled & Organic Cotton blend so you can roam nowhere responsibly.
Product SKU: M-SW-OPPFE-2653-SM
30% Recycled 70% Organic Looped Back Cotton 320g This fabric is made from our Recycled and Organic Cotton blend, designed to be durable whilst leaving the smallest footprint. Organic cotton cuts out harmful chemicals and reduces water consumption, whilst recycled cotton repurposes existing materials, preventing unnecessary landfill waste. Marl fabric is created by using two tonal yarns that have been spun into one, resulting in an easy-wearing blended colour with natural highs and lows. This is a heavyweight 320g fabric with an insulating looped interior for the ultimate all-day comfort layer.
- Recycled & Organic heavy-weight Cotton blend.
- Recycled care label.
- Raglan sleeves.
- This product has a chemical free, water-based front print and back print.
- Branded woven label.
- Elasticated rib neck, hem and cuffs.
- Cut in our Classic Fit.
- All our products have received a garment wash to ensure a soft hand-feel, and arrive pre-shrunk.
- This product is vegan friendly.