|Your RRP: £129.95|
|Your Cost Per Unit: £54.52|
|Your Net Revenue: £108.29|
|Your Mark Up: 2.38|
|Your Gross Margin: £53.77|
Benefits For You
- No stock risk
- Buy what you need
- No working capital risk
- Limited warehouse space
- Competitively Priced
- High rate of sale
- High stock turn
- Low weeks of cover
- In stock for repeats
What Passenger Offers
- Passenger funds stock risk
- Passenger warehouse holds stock
- Passenger covers free next working day delivery on orders over £1500
- Automated recurring deliveries available
Roaming is essential and whatever the season brings we change with it. The Roaming Sherpa Lined Robe makes transitions easy with comfort and style.
The 100% Recycled ripstop shields you from the elements while the sherpa lining keeps you toasty. Functional zippers to help you in and out easily and welt pockets to stash your daily carry.
Product SKU: U-CR-APHAC-2794-SM
100% Recycled REPREVE polyester ripstop (50D) with a PFC-free water repellent coating (DWR), and a full recycled sherpa fleece lining. REPREVE fabric is made from 14 recycled, single-use plastic bottles and finished with a PFC-Free water repellent coating. Recycled polyester reduces our dependence on petroleum, cuts out the water and air pollution produced when creating virgin polyester, alongside preventing unnecessary landfill waste.
- Recycled polyester outer with a water resistant coating
- Lightweight robe which packs down small.
- Fully lined with a cosy sherpa fleece.
- Adjustable velcro on the cuffs.
- Two-way zip and side slits for easy changing.
- 2 Front pockets with a hand-warming tricot lining.
- Internal patch pocket with a velcro seal.
- YKK zips throughout with contrast colour zip ends.
- Back neck hanging loop.
- Embroidered chest patch.
- Perfect for days spent on the beach and evenings by the fire.
- Check out our size guide for dimensions.
- This robe arrives packed away into a stuff-sack.
- This product is vegan friendly.