|Your RRP: £59.95|
|Your Cost Per Unit: £23.38|
|Your Net Revenue: £49.96|
|Your Mark Up: 2.56|
|Your Gross Margin: £26.58|
Benefits For You
- No stock risk
- Buy what you need
- No working capital risk
- Limited warehouse space
- Competitively Priced
- High rate of sale
- High stock turn
- Low weeks of cover
- In stock for repeats
What Passenger Offers
- Passenger funds stock risk
- Passenger warehouse holds stock
- Passenger covers free next working day delivery on orders over £1500
- Automated recurring deliveries available
Classic heritage-inspired style and function reimagined with sustainable materials and mindful processes.
For those misty sunrise escapes, wanders among the pines, coastal adventures or just an everyday throw over layer - nothing beats fleece.
We've developed a 100% Recycled, durable yet still super soft fleece fabric for embracing the elements. Classic quarter zip and attention to detail finishing throughout. Built for escapism, built for comfort and made to roam.
Product SKU: M-FL-CB6A7-1526-SM
100% Recycled Polar Fleece 180gsm Recycled polyester reduces our dependence on petroleum, cuts out the water and air pollution produced when creating virgin polyester, alongside preventing unnecessary landfill waste. This is a midweight 180g fabric, that has a soft hand feel, keeps the heat in and dries quickly.
- Cosy, easy-wearing, two-panel recycled polar fleece.
- Pull over style with a central 1/4 zip for a comfy fit.
- Zipped hand pockets for your everyday essentials.
- Embroidered chest patch.
- Hanging loop.
- YKK zips throughout.
- Soft Lycra binding on the hem, cuffs and neckline.
- Brushed Tricot lined pockets- perfect for warming hands.
- This product is vegan friendly.