|Your RRP: £99.95|
|Your Cost Per Unit: £42.53|
|Your Net Revenue: £83.29|
|Your Mark Up: 2.35|
|Your Gross Margin: £40.76|
- Buyers Information
- description, materials & specification
- Sustainability & Traceability
Benefits For You
- No stock risk
- Buy what you need
- No working capital risk
- Limited warehouse space
- Competitively Priced
- High rate of sale
- High stock turn
- Low weeks of cover
- In stock for repeats
What Passenger Offers
- Passenger funds stock risk
- Passenger warehouse holds stock
- Passenger covers free next working day delivery on orders over £1500
- Automated recurring deliveries available
It's all about the journey and the destination. Our Summit Jacket is made for the climb and when you hit the peak, ready to take in and enjoy the view of your adventurous effort.
A fully insulated jacket ready for the chill of the mountain top.
Product SKU: M-JC-G90GZ-2324-SM
100% Recycled REPREVE polyester ripstop (50D) with a PFC-free water repellent coating (DWR), 120g recycled polyester insulation and nylon lining. REPREVE fabric is made from 14 recycled, single-use plastic bottles and finished with a PFC-Free water repellent coating. Recycled polyester reduces our dependence on petroleum, cuts out the water and air pollution produced when creating virgin polyester, alongside preventing unnecessary landfill waste.
- Insulated jacket made using REPREVE recycled polyester.
- Light-weight, water resistant and packable.
- Front pockets with a hand-warming Tricot lining.
- Embroidered sleeve patch.
- Adjustable shock cord on the hood and hem.
- Packs into its own pocket.
- YKK zips throughout.
- Cut in a regular fit with a straight hem.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.