|Your RRP: £64.95|
|Your Cost Per Unit: £27.64|
|Your Net Revenue: £54.13|
|Your Mark Up: 2.35|
|Your Gross Margin: £26.49|
Benefits For You
- No stock risk
- Buy what you need
- No working capital risk
- Limited warehouse space
- Competitively Priced
- High rate of sale
- High stock turn
- Low weeks of cover
- In stock for repeats
What Passenger Offers
- Passenger funds stock risk
- Passenger warehouse holds stock
- Passenger covers free next working day delivery on orders over £1500
- Automated recurring deliveries available
For the foggy mornings or evening fireside feels our new Waters hooded sherpa fleece gilet is a must have for seasonal layering.
The helps you cosy up and the patterned trims give a retro feel. Mindfully made in 100% Recycled Polar Fleece.
Product SKU: W-FL-GTL5E-2630-XS
100% Recycled Polyester Sherpa Fleece 310g Recycled polyester reduces our dependence on petroleum, cuts out the water and air pollution produced when creating virgin polyester, alongside preventing unnecessary landfill waste. This is a heavyweight 310g fabric, created for warmth and all day comfort.
- Cosy, easy-wearing recycled polyester sherpa fleece.
- Heavy-weight gilet style hooded fleece with a zip-up front for a comfy fit.
- Zipped hand pockets for your everyday essentials.
- Hanging loop.
- This product has woven patterned tape detailing.
- Faux leather patch.
- YKK zips used throughout.
- Soft elastane binding on the hem.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- Cut in our Classic Fit.
- This product is vegan friendly.