|Your RRP: £79.95|
|Your Cost Per Unit: £31.89|
|Your Net Revenue: £66.63|
|Your Mark Up: 2.51|
|Your Gross Margin: £34.74|
Benefits For You
- No stock risk
- Buy what you need
- No working capital risk
- Limited warehouse space
- Competitively Priced
- High rate of sale
- High stock turn
- Low weeks of cover
- In stock for repeats
What Passenger Offers
- Passenger funds stock risk
- Passenger warehouse holds stock
- Passenger covers free next working day delivery on orders over £1500
- Automated recurring deliveries available
When you want contemporary warmth with an oldskool vibe, the Woodland Hooded Fleece is ready to go.
A classic overhead fleece, redesigned with retro details and forward thinking, 100% Recycled material. Hit your favourite woodland trail and get lost.
Product SKU: M-FL-QPS7K-2548-SM
100% Recycled polyester polar fleece 280g & 100% Recycled REPREVE polyester ripstop (50D) with a PFC-free water repellent coating (DWR) Recycled polyester reduces our dependence on petroleum, cuts out the water and air pollution produced when creating virgin polyester, alongside preventing unnecessary landfill waste. This is a heavy-weight 280g fabric, that has a soft handfeel, keeps the heat in and dries quickly.
- Cosy, easy-wearing, recycled polyester polar fleece with REPREVE fabric placket and hood.
- Mid-weight jacket style hooded fleece with a zip-up front for a comfy fit.
- Embroidered chest patch.
- Elasticated rib cuffs.
- 3 Piece hood with insulation.
- Adjustable draw cords on the hood.
- Pouch pocket with a hand-warming Tricot lining and welt pockets.
- YKK zips throughout.
- Cut in a regular fit with a curved hem and a high funnel neck.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.