|Your RRP: £69.95|
|Your Cost Per Unit: £29.77|
|Your Net Revenue: £58.29|
|Your Mark Up: 2.35|
|Your Gross Margin: £28.52|
- Buyers Information
- description, materials & specification
- Sustainability & Traceability
Benefits For You
- No stock risk
- Buy what you need
- No working capital risk
- Limited warehouse space
- Competitively Priced
- High rate of sale
- High stock turn
- Low weeks of cover
- In stock for repeats
What Passenger Offers
- Passenger funds stock risk
- Passenger warehouse holds stock
- Passenger covers free next working day delivery on orders over £1500
- Automated recurring deliveries available
Whether you're out for a dawn session or late chasing the sunset down unknown roads the OffGrid Sherpa Fleece is made to keep up with the demands of any cold weather adventure.
Featuring a functional utility pocket made of REPREVE fabric and Recycled fleece, it's all you need for your next trip off the map.
Product SKU: M-FL-BXNVP-2517-SM
100% Recycled Polyester Sherpa Fleece 310g & 100% Recycled REPREVE polyester ripstop (50D) with a PFC-free water repellent coating (DWR) Recycled polyester reduces our dependence on petroleum, cuts out the water and air pollution produced when creating virgin polyester, alongside preventing unnecessary landfill waste. This is a heavyweight 310g fabric, created for warmth and all day comfort.
- Cosy, easy-wearing, recycled polyester sherpa fleece.
- Heavy-weight zip-up fleece with a REPREVE ripstop top panel.
- Zipped hand pockets for your everyday essentials.
- Hanging loop.
- Branded label.
- Soft elastane binding on the hem, cuffs and neckline.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- Cut in our Classic Fit.
- This product is vegan friendly.