|Your RRP: £69.95|
|Your Cost Per Unit: £29.77|
|Your Net Revenue: £58.29|
|Your Mark Up: 2.35|
|Your Gross Margin: £28.52|
- Buyers Information
- description, materials & specification
- Sustainability & Traceability
Benefits For You
- No stock risk
- Buy what you need
- No working capital risk
- Limited warehouse space
- Competitively Priced
- High rate of sale
- High stock turn
- Low weeks of cover
- In stock for repeats
What Passenger Offers
- Passenger funds stock risk
- Passenger warehouse holds stock
- Passenger covers free next working day delivery on orders over £1500
- Automated recurring deliveries available
Crafted with our cosy, durable and easy wearing 100% Recycled Sherpa-Fleece. The Offgrid takes classic heritage-inspired style and function to new levels with sustainable materials and mindful manufacturing processes.
Recycled REPREVE panelling and attention to detail finishing throughout. Built for escapism, built for comfort and made to roam.
Product SKU: M-FL-BXNVP-1521-SM
100% Recycled Polyester Sherpa Fleece 310gsm with a REPREVE Recycled Ripstop Polyester Pocket Recycled polyester reduces our dependence on petroleum, cuts out the water and air pollution produced when creating virgin polyester, alongside preventing unnecessary landfill waste. This is a heavyweight 310g fabric, created for warmth and all day comfort.
- Cosy, easy-wearing recycled sherpa fleece.
- Made with 68 Recycled Plastic Bottles.
- Pull over style with a central 1/2 zip for a comfy fit.
- Welt hand pockets and a chest pocket for your everyday essentials.
- Embroidered chest label.
- Hanging loop.
- YKK zips throughout.
- Soft Lycra binding on the hem, cuffs and neckline.
- Brushed Tricot lined pockets- perfect for warming hands.
- This product is vegan friendly.